The entire staff at BC Perio Dental Health and Implant Centre take pride in assisting patients with their dental needs. To better support you with your investment in oral health, we have outlined our payment policy below.
Emergency/Single Visit Payments
For single-visit procedures, our policy is that payment is due in full at the time of service.
Multiple Visit Payments
We require that the payment is due in full at the time each step of the plan is complete. You will receive an estimate of cost before starting treatment.
We make any dental benefit plan that you are a part of simple for you. We will submit the necessary claim forms, receipts, and other information to your insurance company. Your insurance company will reimburse you directly for the portion of the payment to which you are entitled, as outlined in your insurance plan.
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal check, bank draft and Visa or MasterCard.
We can also assist you in making financing arrangements with PatientLink.
PatientLink is a convenient solution that allows you to receive the dental care you need today, but pay for it over time. The benefits of PatientLink include:
- Single monthly payment to pay for your entire dental treatment
- Take up to 5 years (60 months) to pay for your treatment
- Repayment starts either 1 or 6 months after your treatment
- No annual or application fees
- Easy to read contracts – no small print
- Fixed interest rates – no fluctuating interest or hidden fees
- “No interest” plans available to qualified patients
Our office can also assist you in making financing arrangements with DentalCard.
The benefits of DentalCard include:
- No down payment
- No collateral
- High approval
- Competitive interest rates
- No early payment penalty
- And more…
To learn more about any of these options, contact our Vancouver office at 604-872-0222, or our Coquitlam office at 604-936-8244.