Enjoy Your New Smile Almost Immediately
Often referred to as Immediate Function Implants, Teeth in One Day give you the ability to enjoy your new smile immediately after you dental implant has been placed.
Teeth in One Day allows you to receive an implant and a crown all in one day, or receive dental implants and a fully-functioning set of teeth in one day. Therefore, in cases where one or several teeth are missing, implants are placed and temporary teeth (crowns) are connected to the implants in the same appointment.
Teeth in one day is the perfect solution that BC Perio Periodontists offer for people that have only one missing tooth, several missing teeth, no teeth at all or will have all their teeth removed in either the top jay, bottom jaw, or both jaws (All-on-4). Patients can have one tooth replaced or a full set of teeth in one treatment visit. This cutting edge procedure will utilize 3D Cone-Beam CT Scan (CBCT) technology to plan the implant placement and make a restoration (teeth replacement) so you walk out with your implants supporting your new teeth. This new method accelerates and simplifies the dental implant process.
It is possible to chew, speak, and smile with confidence all on the same day as your surgery. In addition, the Teeth in One Day treatment often leads to a shorter overall treatment time and increased patient satisfaction, while maintaining consistent results.
Benefits of Teeth in One Day:
- Shortened treatment time
- Increased patient comfort and convenience
- Bone is immediately stimulated allowing for long-lasting aesthetics
- Lifelong, predictable solution supported by extensive research
Please contact us to Book your NO RISK Consultation Today at our Vancouver or Coquitlam offices.
Dentures are unsecured prostheses that are often painful, inconvenient and unstable. They can also make chewing foods difficult, which will limit the foods that you can enjoy with dentures. Modern dentistry and the All-on-4 procedure changes that. Goodbye Dentures!
All-on-4 is a contemporary treatment that has revolutionized the way we think of replacing a full set of teeth. It is a simplified solution for patients who have lost all of most of their teeth. This aesthetic full-arch rehabilitation provides you with teeth you can chew with – in just one day.
The All-on-4 treatment concept replaces your missing teeth with a provisional full dental non-removable fixed bridge supported by only 4 titanium dental implants in either you lower or upper jaw. With less implants needed, overall treatment time and cost is reduced. The unique All-on-4 solution also ensures greater stability in the bone, reducing the need for bone graft surgery which is normally necessary to increase bone volume. Your new teeth are crafted in the time between your initial consultation and your dental implant placement, allowing for your All-on-4 teeth to be placed on the same day as your dental implants supports. After a short healing period, the final bridge will be place, and you can continue using your non-removable teeth to chew, laugh and smile every day!
Benefits of All-on-4:
- Fixed (Non-Removable) Solution: Unlike dentures, the All-on-4 procedure provides you with a full mouth of non-removable teeth that look, feel and function like your real teeth.
- Cost Effective Solution: Your new replacement teeth require only 4 implants for each jaw. With fewer implants required, the cost is lowered. The exact cost varies with patients and their condition but with fewer number of implants need and the simpler Teeth in One Day procedure,All-on-4 is a cost effective full-arch tooth replacement solution.
- Less Bone Grafting: The unique surgical techniques in the All-on-4 procedure typically make bone grafting unnecessary. Additionally, with only 4 implants inserted, the need for bone grafting is greatly reduced.
- Teeth in One Day: Unlike traditional treatment methods, the All-on4 procedures provides you with functional teeth in one day. This allows for faster and more convenient treatment.
- Immediate Function: All-on-4 provides you with natural looking teeth that you can use to eat, talk, and socialize as soon as you leave the BC Perio Dental Health and Implant Centre.
- Scientifically Supported: The All-on-4 procedure has demonstrated consistently good clinical outcomes. Furthermore, various research studies spanning over the past decade have demonstrated consistently favorable results with the All-on-4 procedure